Yessss! #Amen #RealestPostEver
When life gives you lemons, tell a friend to bring vodka to make margaritas #Selfie #Workflow #ScarfGang
I cannot describe how much this beautiful lady means to me. I am happy and thankful that I have her has a best friend, sister, and a mentor. Happy 23rd Birthday Squalley
Can someone tell her to stop growing up real fast? She starting to make me feel real old. Happy Bday Nicki!!!
I’ve been drinking, I’ve been drinking….. #DrunkInLove
8 month old baby hearing his mother’s voice for the first time with cochlear implant
So Im starting my January Challenge, and this is my meal. I had Kashi (Go Lean) Cereal, Lunch was Soup Joummou aka Pumpkin, and for dinner is Haitian meal without meat just Veggies. The pumpkin soup is a traditional soup for Haitians to celebrate our Independence Day.
What I want to be?
I was inspired by the last episode of Awkward, a show from MTV network, the main character had to write a essay about what she wants to be. I really like the idea of what she wanted to be, so I am writting what I want to be and why.
- I want to be the girl to inspire others to be powerful. I want to show others that dreams can come true, but you have to work hard for it. I am pushing myself, so I can make something of myself. I don’t want my name to be just Abigail Thomas, but something that brings ringing to your ear that makes want to push yourself.
- I want to be fearless. One thing about me, I am a little scared to speak my opinion and say what I have to say because I do not want to hurt others. When I am asked about my opinion, someone always gets hurt. I want to be the girl to speak my mind and do not care what others think of me. The realest person is the one that is hated the most. I rather be hated for what I say, then someone who is loved by staying quiet.
- I want to be beautiful. Not based by looks, but based on my personality. I want to be have a beautiful spirit. I want to help others and be grateful of the things that I have. We always complaining of the things that we do not have, but I want to appreaciate of all the things that I have.
- I want to be a faithful woman. I want to love and have faith in God. I want to be the girl to not be afraid of things that come my way, because God is my refuge.
- I want to be a good loving friend, wife, mother, daughter, and teacher. I want to be a good person to my family and friends. I want to appreciate to have them in my life.
#YeezyTaughtMe #FutureTeacher #FutureBusinessOwner